Dr. Richard E. Graham
Trained at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Graham completed a general practice residency at Columbia Presbyterian/Harlem Hospital Center, and received postgraduate orthodontic training at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/ Montefiore Hospital. And with 20 years of training and experience in the field of orthodontics, there’s no wonder Dr. Graham is the best orthodontist in the Monroe, NC area.
The Best Orthodontist in the Monroe, NC Area!
If you’re looking for an orthodontist in the Monroe, NC area, look no future than Dr. Graham of BracesPlus. When looking for an orthodontist you should always ask around, be it your general dentist or your friends and family, and once you’ve schedule an initial consultation with an orthodontist you should ask them about their credentials, the technology they are using, and pricing. Dr. Graham has a passion for serving other people in the Monroe, NC area, and has over 20 years of extensive training and experience with the most advanced treatment techniques in the orthodontic field (e.g., the 3M™ True Definition Scanner, Epic Biolase, and laser teeth whitening). And if you’re looking for affordable orthodontic treatment, BracesPlus offers finance options that will give you something to smile about.
5 Fun Facts About Dr. Graham
- Dr. Graham has extensive training in the treatment of cranial facial skeletal discrepancies and abnormalities.
- He has held an attending orthodontic position at Westchester Medical Center and New York Medical College.
- He is a member of the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, Northeastern Society of Orthodontics, Old North State Dental Society, and Tufts Orthodontic Alumni Association.
- Most recently, Dr. Graham was appointed to a faculty position at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
- Dr. Graham has lived in Marvin, NC since 2008 with his spouse and his daughter.
If you’re looking for an orthodontist in the Monroe, NC area, please don’t hesitate, request an appointment with Dr. Graham today!
Dr. Richard E. Graham and the team at BracesPlus are experts in orthodontia. If you have any questions pertaining to Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, braces and clear braces in the 28104 zip code area: in Wesley Chapel, Union County, Waxhaw, Weddington, Indian Trail, and Monroe, NC, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Graham contact BracesPlus at: 704.821.8008